Rule the World!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

back to blogging

I m back to blogging ...
and i felt its being after long time and i promise it will not happen again
when i started this blog i never thought to leave it and i will not ..

life is quite normal but i never dreamed it to be so normal.I like things very adventurous and excited, all days are same here , I never imagined myself doing coding n all this stuff all time.I dreamed at age of 10 to become civil engineer.i was knowing only 2 things abt civil engineers at that age that they have not to seat on one seat whole day and they are making big buildings so it made me so excited at that time.

After time passed and my mind level got increased I came to knew about MBA guys and specially marketing people. this profession also made me crazy.people in movies with big tie and big cabins.my little mind was thinking at that time that these people have to visit everyday new people and new offices and all that stuff.I came to know that companies also give bike,mobile and other extra allowences to these guys so i always wanted to become marketing manager from that age :)

And my mummy papa was thinking that switu (my nickname yar)will become a doctor but luckily I cudnt perform well in board exams and got into software engineering. I feel really lucky not to get into medicine. Its really boring profession for me from my childhood.and I gave reason to my mummy like this "study 5 years to get mbbs and work hard until u clear your MD and journey yet not stopped dear. who will build hospital for u (I would have built it for u as a civil engineer :)"

so after all I became IT engineer and I never thought of other profession during my 4 years of study but dont know today in free time I just realized how life takes you to your treasure. You just need to hear soul of world as said in book alchemist.

4 Comments:

  • You better stick to it this time. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 PM  

  • Hi..

    Nice to see u back...hope this time u & ur blog hv a fevicol ka atoot bandhan jo toot-ta nahi:)

    Roy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM  

  • Happy days are here again!

    It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

    PS : story ??

    By Blogger janak chandarana, at 6:41 AM  

  • Don't you think you did a favor to the Medicine world! ;^D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home