Rule the World!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bestselling Books

My office is one n half hour far from home so I pass 3 hours in bus and I have now made a habit of reading books... specially novels.

As per The Book Standard , 200 Bestselling Books of the Year 2005 are here

but I am aware of only 15 to 16 books from list.I mean I have a long journey ahead to read all these books.I will read all books one by one until 2006 list will be released.

One thing I noticed is that each book contain a nice title.We are saying that naam me kya rakha hai but in my case if a book title seems to me very unique or attractive then i will read that book first.From where these authors are carving such wonderful titles? 'French Women Don't Get Fat' ,'Black Rose','The Mermaid Chair','Why Do Men Have Nipples?','What To Expect When You're Expecting'.......

2 Comments:

  • 5. The Da Vinci Code, Brown, Dan,

    6. The World Is Flat, Friedman, Thomas L.

    u r ahead of me :(

    see this
    http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~janak/temp/book.jpg

    By Blogger janak chandarana, at 2:01 AM  

  • @janak:hmmm

    @omni : thanx 4 landing here :)

    By Blogger charul, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home